5th August 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

List of best colleges in London to study MD course

Hello sir, I am studying MBBS course from NMCH, Patna. After completion of MBBS course I want to study MD course from London. Please suggest me some best colleges where can I study MD course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges in London to study MD course
  2. List of colleges in London who take admission without clearing IELTS for masters in Economics -- [New]
  3. List of colleges offering MS in London? Procedure to apply?
  4. Can I go London for higher studies as my relatives are their? Colleges near London Leister and marks required for them?
  5. Which are the good colleges in London to study MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in CIMA course at London? Best institutions in London for it?
  7. Scope of Physiotherapist in London? List of hospitals where I can work?
  8. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  9. Which are the colleges conducting M.Tech Mechatronics course in London? Information about the MBA courses in London?
  10. Entrance exams to study MS in London with 100% scholarship?
  11. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  12. Fees detail to study BBA and ACCA course in London?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in London? List of reputed universities?
  14. Requirements to be fulfilled to get Visa to study in London?
  15. Where should I study MS among London and US? Best course to study in MS for EEE students?
  16. How can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London being a graduate of India?
  17. Admission procedure to study MBA in London? List of entrance exams to get admission?
  18. Top universities and colleges of London for which I am eligible after scoring 58% in graduation?
8th August 2016, 01:51 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of best colleges in London to study MD course

Below I have listed some good colleges/university names from where you complete your MD course:-

1. Imperial College London

2. King's College London

3. Queen Mary University of London

4. St. George's University of London

5. School of Clinical Medicine

6. Durham University School of Medicine & Health

7. Leeds School of Medicine

8. Manchester Medical School
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?