2nd October 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Way to get admission in California Institute of Technology for MS after B.Tech in Civil stream? Details about syllabus of course and expected fees?

Sir, I have passed B.Tech Civil Engineering with 7 CGPA from VIT, Vellore and now want to get admission in California Institute of Technology for MS. Please tell me way to get admission? Details about syllabus of course and expected fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Top 50 colleges list in United States of America?
  3. List of top 5 engineering colleges in India and Abroad having the best faculty and infrastructure in Computer Science?
  4. Best software colleges in the world?
  5. Which are the reputed colleges and entrance exams to do M.Tech in USA after completing Electrical Engineering?
  6. List of top universities which would be best for MS in Instrumentation?
  7. List of the colleges for MBA which conduct their own exam?
  8. Which universities will accept my following GRE and TOEFL scores??
  9. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  10. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
  11. Eligibility to get ME(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Rochester Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  12. Which universities which offer M.Tech course in USA? What is their academic objective, fee structure and campus environment?
  13. Eligibility to study MS from California Institute of Technology, USA? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of best colleges to get admission for M.Tech in Maharashtra with GATE marks in Mechanical stream?
  15. Is the Vankadeji Institute of Technology, Gwalior approved by UGC and AICTE? Admission procedure and fees for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  17. Which university is better to do MS in design in mechanical engineering
  18. How can I get information regarding colleges for MS in Computer science from foreign countries? I have got 304/340 in GRE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?