24th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Is the Vankadeji Institute of Technology, Gwalior approved by UGC and AICTE? Admission procedure and fees for Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I want to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course from Vankadeji Institute of Technology, Gwalior. Is the college approved by UGC and AICTE for it? Admission procedure and fees for 1st semester?

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  2. Rank of LNCT College, Jabalpur in private colleges of MP?
  3. Diploma in Civil engineering is approved by AICTE or not? Will Railway accept by Diploma?
  4. Is B.Tech civil engineering from Swami Vivekananda Institute of Technology, MP AICTE approved?
  5. Procedure to check if my diploma course is approved by UGC and AICTE?
  6. Is it good to take B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from Jamia Peer Muhammad University after diploma in civil engineering? Is it AICTE and UGC approved?
  7. Colleges and universities approved by UGC, AICTE & DEC for doing engineering after Diploma in Information Technology?
  8. Institute of Civil Engineering is approved by AICTE or not?
  9. List of institutions offering diploma in civil engineering in Mumbai, Which is approved by AICTE?
  10. List of AICTE and UGC approved college for Diploma in Electrical engineering in Himachal Pradesh? Fees required for the course?
  11. If the institute if UGC/DEC approved but not AICTE approved then can one appear for Government Service? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?
  13. Can I get admission in 3rd semester of Electrical Engineering Diploma in any UGC/AICTE approved institute if completed 3 years Regular Apprenticeship in Electrician?
  14. List of AICTE approved government colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Detailed procedure of admission?
  15. Institute of Civil Engineers is an AICTE approved institute or not?
  16. How to do External B.E or B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Information regarding the colleges and universities which are approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC?
  17. List of Institutions recognized by AICTE and UGC offering B.Tech or B.Sc course in Civil Engineering through correspondence? I'm a diploma holder in Mining Engineering from West Bengal
  18. Can I get government college or good private college after scoring 78 in MPPET?
15th April 2018, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the Vankadeji Institute of Technology, Gwalior approved by UGC and AICTE? Admission procedure and fees for Diploma in Civil Engineering?

The institute you have mentioned doesn't look to be a recognized institution, by AICTE or even UGC. You need to visit the campus or enquire a lot before getting admission at such institutions.

If it is a non recognized institution, then they won't have any entrance exam for admission or even counselling for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?