15th January 2011, 12:25 PM

Which universities which offer M.Tech course in USA? What is their academic objective, fee structure and campus environment?

i want do my m.tech from usa and i dnt have any idea about the universities of usa and i need the information about the universities ,their academic objectives,fee structure and how is the campus environment...

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  2. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  3. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  4. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  6. Eligibility for MBA in Healthcare Management in USA? Which universities are offering this course? Fee structure of this course?
  7. Which Government universities offer Correspondence course in Physics? What is the fee structure for the course?
  8. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  9. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  10. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How much scholarship can I get in universities in USA after scoring 1220 in GRE? How is the fee structure?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in China?
  13. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  14. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  15. Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear?
  16. How to apply for PGCET? Books to be referred to prepare for IT branch in B.Tech? Fee structure details for M.Tech in different universities?
  17. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  18. Required qualification and fee structure to study B.Pharma from USA? Eligibility for D Pharma after B Pharma from USA, course duration and expected earning after the same? -- [New]
7th June 2011, 07:57 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: Which universities which offer M.Tech course in USA? What is their academic objective, fee structure and campus environment?

For M.tech program there are mny iniversity given below.
George Washington University which has a great program in association with NASA website http://www.macquil.com/

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
University of California, Berkeley (UCB)
University of Cambridge
California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
Georgia Institute of Technology
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC)
Princeton University
Harvard University
University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin)
30th October 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities which offer M.Tech course in USA? What is their academic objective, fee structure and campus environment?

what is the fee structure of mtech in aeronautics in usa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?