3rd March 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed for doing MDS in Australia?

How can I get admission in MDS in Australia after doing BDS from India? What are the requirements for the admission and universities offering this program? Can someone please guide me with the step by step process which I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

14th March 2017, 09:12 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for doing MDS in Australia?

To pursue MDS course from Australia the Indian candidate must have an approved BDS degree. To study this program in Australia, international students must hold alternative Australian Visa/Residency status with a sufficient study entitlement. International students who wish to undertake this program will not qualify for a Student Visa. Alternatively, for programs available in External mode, students may study from their home country. The candidate also need 7 score in IELTS. IELTS overall 7, reading 7, writing 7, speaking 7, listening 7.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?