5th October 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing MDS in USA or Australia after completion of BDS in India?

Sir/Mam,

I completed my bds from india and I want to do mds either from usa or australia ......so please give me the details regarding the how to go their and what an all exam i have to give? Can you please give me the complete information on this?

Thank you!

11th October 2016, 09:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing MDS in USA or Australia after completion of BDS in India?

You can get admission by through GRE for MDS. Most of the reputed universities, abroad accept GRE score for giving admission abroad. You will also need IELTS/TOEFL scores to prove your English proficiency.

You have to apply on the basis of admission notification by the concerned university with the help of above mentioned scores. You can also get admission through various reputed consultancies, if you want admission in private universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?