7th May 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed to apply for M.Sc in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

I have done my B.Sc nursing and want to know about criteria for M.Sc in USA and also how to apply? Can you please guide me with the details? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer soon as possible as I am not sure about the next steps. Thanks!

9th May 2017, 08:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed to apply for M.Sc in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing M.Sc. in USA after completion of your B.Sc. Nursing course from a recognized university, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You need to report these examinations scores to apply for admission to M.Sc. course in US universities. You can apply for admission through the respective university official website once, the applications are invited and you need to send required hard copies directly to the university for processing your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?