5th October 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed if I want to do MBA in Marketing from USA?

I am in bms i.e bachelor in business management 2year i have completed all my 3 semester with 60or above percentage i want to do mba in marketing from usa i just want to now for that what should i do plzz help me. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
6th October 2016, 06:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed if I want to do MBA in Marketing from USA?

To do MBA in Marketing course from USA, you should have completed Bachelor's degree course or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. To apply for admission to MS course in US universities, you have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities. The university will review your application and they will offer you admission if you are found eligible for admission in the university for pursuing MS course.
6th October 2016, 09:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed if I want to do MBA in Marketing from USA?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. It is a two-year postgraduate degree course in the field of Business. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue MBA course.

To get admission in MBA course in US universities, you should have a valid GMAT and English Language Proficiency TOFEL/ IELTS examinations score. You need to submit your examinations score reports along with your transcripts and other documents to apply for admission to MBA course in US universities.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are pursuing BMS course from a recognised university, so, after completion of your BMS course, you are eligible to do MBA in Marketing course from USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?