5th October 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission for MS in USA?

I have to do ms in usa...my B.E mrks is 6 in grade..what should be the marks in GRE? Can you please give me the cut-off and the university lists? I want to get admission in good universities, so kindly give me the information on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  2. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I continue further studies in America after B.Sc Nursing?
  4. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  5. How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission for MS in USA? -- [New]
  6. What are my chances to get admission in decent USA university after completing B.Tech in EEE with 60%? What will be a good GRE score?
  7. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?
  8. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  9. How can I get admission in top 20 universities in USA for MS in Mechanical? I've secured 1350 GRE score, 85% marks in 10th and 80% marks in 12th
  10. Will my high GRE score help me getting financial aid for admission in USA?
  11. Can I study MS in USA with 320 marks in GRE and 83 marks in TOEFL?
  12. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  13. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  14. How much score is expected in GRE exam to do MS in USA?
  15. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  16. How to apply for studying MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  17. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  18. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
6th October 2016, 10:32 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission for MS in USA?

To get admission for pursuing MS course in best US universities, you have to score at least 295-300 marks in GRE and 6.5 bands in IELTS examinations. There are also some universities like GSU, CUW, etc., which does not require GRE score and offer admission only on basis of IELTS/ TOEFL examination score. I suggest you to appear in both GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations because, most of the top universities definitely asks for GRE examination score. List of some best universities in US for pursuing MS course are mentioned below :-

--> Northern Illinios University

--> Southern Arkansas University

--> University of Texas

--> University of North Texas

--> University of California

--> University of Illinios Springfield
6th October 2016, 09:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission for MS in USA?

MS stands for Master of Science. It is a two-year Master's degree course in the field of Science. To be eligible to pursue MS course, you should have passed B.E course from a Government recognised univeristy.

You have to appear in Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to be eligible to apply for admission to MS course in US universities. You need to score at least 290 marks for admission in normal level university, 295-300 marks for best level university and above 300 marks for getting admission in top level university. Some of the best universities where you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities are listed below :-

=> Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Address: 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, United States

=> Stanford University
Address: 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, United States

=> University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
Address: Champaign, IL, United States

=> Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

=> University of Texas
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States
Phone: +1 512-471-3434

=> University of North Texas
Address: 1155 Union Cir, Denton, TX 76203, United States
Phone: +1 940-565-2000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?