17th September 2012, 10:20 PM
kuv09

Will I be able to get into good MBA universities in USA? What is the eligibility criteria?

if a student completes his graduation(b Tech) in 5 or 6 years..will he able to get into good MBA universities in USA...
And what will be the eligibility criteria for that

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to do MBA(Information Systems) in USA from renowned universities?
  2. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  3. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  4. What would be the procedure for studying MSc IT abroad?
  5. Universities for PhD in Physiology USA? Eligibility criteria of them?
  6. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  7. List of universities in USA offering MBA course with scholarship? -- [New]
  8. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  11. Requirements for getting in top B.Schools in US? Names of top US universities for MBA?
  12. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  13. What should I do to prepare for GRE being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of Electrical Engineering?
  14. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  15. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  16. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  17. Universities in USA offering Ph.D in electronics and instrumentation or embedded systems or control system? What are the GRE score requirements? Eligibility criteria to get the scholarship?
  18. Is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL to do MBA in USA? Which are the best universities to do MBA? How much GRE score is required?
16th May 2016, 12:28 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get into good MBA universities in USA? What is the eligibility criteria?

To get admission in good MBA universities in USA, you must have a good GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS examinations score. Candidates who are having work experience will be given high preference in some universities. You can also do MBA course even if you have 5 to 6 years gap after completion of your Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?