1st March 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What to do for MS in Singapore? Syllabus to follow?

Hi, iam jamuna i am doing my be 2nd year i want to do ms in singapore for that what can i do and what syllabus i want to study please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  2. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  4. How to do masters in Singapore after doing BSc in Microbiology? Best universities that provide this course in Singapore?
  5. Which course to pick for M.E. in Singapore? Which university to select?
  6. Will I get a chance to do MS in Singapore if had many backlogs? -- [New]
  7. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  8. As a Dentist what should I do to work in Singapore?
  9. How to work in Singapore after completing BCA with 80%
  10. How should I prepare for LL.B entrance exam held at Delhi university? I'm a 26 years old Hindi medium student
  11. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  12. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  13. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  14. Any professional course in Singapore which assures 100% Job guarantee?
  15. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  16. Which are the universities providing M.Tech in Singapore?
  17. Can I do BA in Singapore or in India?
  18. Job opportunities in Ferrari, Mercedes etc, after pursuing Mechatronics engineering?
14th August 2016, 06:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do for MS in Singapore? Syllabus to follow?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can get admission in a university of Singapore by appearing in the entrance exams based on which they shortlist students for interview round. Most of the universities in Singapore take admission on the basis of IELTS score for MS score. You need to apply in the concerned universities as per your IELTS score. Then you need to fill the online application form and upload good resume. Then there will be interview round which is usually telephonic or online. On clearing the telephonic round, you will get admission call. You need to confirm your admission call and prove your financial stability and ultimately apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?