1st March 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a chance to do MS in Singapore if had many backlogs?

Sir,
I have Completed my B-TECH in EEE(Electrical and electronics engineering)
on the year 2013
But i have written Lots of Backlogs
can i get a chance to do Ms in singapore...
What are the Exams i should write for Persuing Ms in singapore

2nd March 2014, 02:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a chance to do MS in Singapore if had many backlogs?

No, you cannot get a chance to do MS in any place, even in Singapore if you do not have the qualifying degree required for the course you are going to enroll in. Since you have backlogs in your graduation (B.Tech) so you do not have B.Tech or graduate degree which is essential in order to get admission in the MS course, thus you cannot get admission in the MS course in Singapore.

Now, you must concentrate at your studies of your B.Tech course and make sure that you clear the backlogs as soon as possible to become eligible for the MS degree course in Singapore. You need to write GRE and TOEFL or IELTS exams to pursue MS degree course abroad.
21st August 2019, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a chance to do MS in Singapore if had many backlogs?

Sir are number of attempts required to clear a particular subject also considered as number of backlogs in Singapore
And if we have 15 backlogs are we eligible for MS in Singapore for mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?