21st March 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in a Canadian school?

I have 6 years old son. I am willing get his further study in Canada. At present he is studying in 1st standard. I want to know what is the eligible criteria for him to get admission in a Canadian school. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to repeat 11th Science from GSEB board at a New School?
  2. How can I get admission in a Paramedic School? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required for getting admission in Acting school?
  4. Admission in a Canadian school after 10th from CBSE?
  5. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting MBBS admission in Karnataka after finishing high school with Canadian curriculam?
  7. Eligibility criteria to take admission in LKG at Apeejay School, Kolkata? When the admission form will be out?
  8. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata?
  9. Procedure to get admission in class 2nd at Xavier's school and its eligibility criteria
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for admission in nursery is requested in your school?
  11. Can I get admission in another school if science is not my cup of tea?
  12. Is it possible to switch over from CBSE to ICSE? Will there be any difficulty? Procedure to shift?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed?
  15. Eligibility and tuition fees details for admission to Banasthali Vidyapith school in class IX?
  16. How to get admission in Military School after 10th from GSEB, Gujarat? Eligibility criteria for it?
  17. Eligibility to get admission for an undergraduate course in The School Of Mining Engineering, South Africa?
  18. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd March 2017, 06:08 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in a Canadian school?

He will have no problem in getting an admission in any Canadian school, as long as he has good results in his current school.
Even if his school results are not up to the mark, he will still be able to get admission in most of the schools there. No school has any harsh criteria in Canada or as for that matter, any other country for admission is concerned.

The only problem you will have is getting a visa for yourself and hence on the basis of your son's visa. Your son being a dependent will not be grilled a lot as far as the visa process is concerned.
But you will surely be grilled for your visa if you do not have one already. Many times the individual taking a dependent to another country is rejected a visa. Only the ones who have valid work permit go on to get a visa easily.
Although if you have a valid visa and an ongoing work permit already then don't be worried it will be easy for your son to come to Canada and study there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?