11th November 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in class 2nd at Xavier's school and its eligibility criteria

Sir I want to admit my son in class 2nd at Xavier's school for session 2017-2018. My son's DOB is 14th Nov 2009. Is it allowed if yes, then what is the procedure of admission and eligibility criteria. Please kindly send me details in my email id ([email protected])
Thanking you.
Rosi Mukherjee

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  2. What is the admission process followed for class one in St.Xaviers school?
  3. Procedure to get admission in class 2nd at Xavier's school and its eligibility criteria -- [New]
  4. What is the admission procedure in class II?
  5. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  6. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  7. What is the admission procedure for St Xaviers?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in class 11th in science group in St Xaviers?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers' School, Kolkata to enroll in 1st standard?
  10. Procedure of admission in St. Xaviers School from St. Micheal School, Sarenga? When to collect admission forms?
  11. What is the age limit for getting admission St.Xaviers school, Kolkata for class 1?
  12. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers School, Kolkata? Where to get the admission form?
  14. When to get the admission in St.Xaviers School in Kolkata?
  15. When does the admission starts in St.Xaviers school?
  16. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  17. Admission procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Army school? Online forms availability for the same?
  18. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1? -- [Most Discussed]
12th November 2016, 12:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in class 2nd at Xavier's school and its eligibility criteria

Yes, he can very much get admission in the above mentioned school in 2nd standard, there is no such problem in it. Your child will basically have to clear an interview. Once he clears the interview round, he will be most eligible to get admission and continue with his studied further.

You will have to fill up the application form which can be availed in the month of November and December at the respective school.
11th May 2018, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in class 2nd at Xavier's school and its eligibility criteria

I would like to admit my son in class 2..his dob is 6june 2014...is he eligible?.from where can iget the form?any written test will be conducted...and pls fees stfucture also...my email [email protected]
23rd May 2019, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want my son to get admission in class 1 in mid term due to my husband transfer from noida to delhi.my son is currently studying in class 1 in Ramagya school noida .plz help
10th September 2020, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I would like my son to get admission in this prestigious institution.My son's DOB is 20.05.2014.Is he eligible to get admission at class 2.
kindly mail me the details if possible.My email ID is [email protected].

regards.
vineet Choraria
11th September 2020, 11:12 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Procedure to get admission in class 2nd at Xavier's school and its eligibility criteria

Truly, he can particularly get confirmation in the previously mentioned school in second norm, there is no such issue in it. Your youngster will fundamentally need to clear a meeting. When he clears the meeting round, he will be generally qualified to get affirmation and proceed with his concentrated further.

You should top off the application structure which can be benefited in the long stretch of November and December at the individual school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?