9th March 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission for an undergraduate course in The School Of Mining Engineering, South Africa?

Hello Sir,
I want to know the eligibility criteria for getting admission in The School Of Mining Engineering in South Africa for undergraduate course. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to go for studying Mining Engineering in South Africa for B.E. graduate?
  2. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining engineering at South Africa?
  3. Am I eligible to do mining engineering in south africa after completion of mathematics course with grade C?
  4. Colleges offering Mining engineering course in South Africa? What is the date of registration? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which colleges offer Mining engineering studies in South Africa? How to tackle funding problems?
  6. Cost and duration of Diploma engineering in colleges of South Africa? How to apply?
  7. Colleges for Mining engineering in South and North Africa which have their applications open?
  8. How to apply for cheap colleges in South Africa?
  9. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining Engineering at Johannesburg?
  10. How to study mining engineering after completing my form E?
  11. How may I get information about TOEFL exam? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  12. How may I do PG in St. Johns ? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for doing MD in general medicine? I'm an Indian citizen living in Africa and doing 1st year internship
  13. Scope for Pharmacist in South Africa?
  14. Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation
  15. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for getting admission in higher education in African Schools? I belongs to Tamil nadu but staying in Africa
  17. Can I get scholarship to study Animation in South Africa and USA being a Nigerian?
  18. Where is mining engineering school and what is the date to register an accommodation?
15th January 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission for an undergraduate course in The School Of Mining Engineering, South Africa?

What course can i do with business economics and geography in regard with mining
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?