3rd July 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the higher educational opportunities available in Australia for MBA Finance holder?

I have completed MBA in Finance from Hyderabad this year and now want to do higher studies from Australia. So, please tell me what are the opportunities available for study in Australia?

4th October 2016, 05:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the higher educational opportunities available in Australia for MBA Finance holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed MBA in Finance from Hyderabad this year and now want to do higher studies from Australia. So, please tell me what are the opportunities available for study in Australia?

The MBA Finance holder can join various courses in Australia. The students should first clear the IELTS to study in Australia. The students should also clear the GMAT to study post graduation courses like MBA in Australia. The costs of studies are high in Australia compared to India. The list of courses for MBA Finance holders is given below;

Masters in Financial Risk Management
Graduate Diploma in Corporate, Securities and Finance Law
Graduate Diploma in Financial Economics
Master of Commerce Specialization in Commerce
Master of Commerce Specialization in Quantitative Finance
Master of Accounting and Financial Management
Master of Financial Analysis
Master of Asset and Maintenance Management
Master of Business (Economics, Finance & Marketing)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?