13th October 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad?

hello,

I want to know about all the exams i can appear after completion of btech....i am an aerospace engineering student....also exams required to study mtech abroad... Can someone please provide me the answer on this soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Is it possible to study BCA or B.Sc while working in abroad?
  6. What are the exams we need to write for doing MS in abroad?
  7. Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?
  8. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material?
  10. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  11. What kind of entrance exams should I study in Abroad after completion of engineering?
  12. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  13. When is the exam written to study M.Arch in Abroad after completion of B.E civil?
  14. List of scholarship exam to write for studying in abroad?
  15. Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  17. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  18. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
19th October 2015, 12:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad?

To pursue your higher studies in M.Tech course in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory, it depends upon the selection of country you wish to pursue your M.Tech course. You need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations for getting admission in Abroad Universities. By qualifying and reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?