31st May 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

What are the exams we need to write for doing MS in abroad?

What are the exams we need to write for doing MS in abroad? Can you please provide me the complete information about the exams? I really wanted to prepare for all these exams and ensure that I will do the MS in abroad. Can someone please give me the information soon?

Related Questions:
31st May 2015, 11:58 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams we need to write for doing MS in abroad?

For doing MS course in Abroad, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations depending upon the selection of country you wish to pursue MS course. Details regarding GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations is mentioned below :-

GRE :-
1. GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

2. GRE is conducted and administrated by Educational Testing Service. GRE examination is conducted throughout the year.

3. It is a standardised test that is an admission requirement for most graduate schools in United States.

4. GRE score is valid for a period of five years.

TOEFL/IELTS :-
1. TOEFL --> Test of English as a Foreign Language
IELTS --> International English Language Testing System.

2. TOEFL/IELTS examinations are conducted and administrated by Educational Testing Service. TOEFL/IELTS examinations are conducted throughout the year.

3. TOEFL/IELTS examinations are standardised tests which will help you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections.

4. TOEFL/IELTS examinations score is valid for a period of two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?