21st February 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

List of scholarship exam to write for studying in abroad?

Pls is there any scholarship exam i can write that can help me leave my country and study in developed country? Can you please list all the scholarship exam which would help me to study in abroad? Provide me the correct information about the exam so that I can start my preparation for the exams as well. Waiting for a reply soon.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  2. List of scholarship exams to study MBA in Abroad?
  3. Which scholarship to apply for studying abroad?
  4. What are the scholarship tests to write for studying in abroad?
  5. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  6. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  7. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  8. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  9. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  10. Where can I get scholarship for studying courses after 12th in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  12. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  13. Is there any competitive exam which I can write to get free scholarships for abroad studies?
  14. What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  16. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  17. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  18. What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?
13th March 2015, 03:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarship exam to write for studying in abroad?

There is no scholarship exam as such for getting scholarship to study in abroad. However, there are other ways to get scholarship for study abroad. Most of the institutes in abroad offer scholarship on following grounds :-

- Extra ordinary performance in the field of academics while pursuing the course
- Outstanding performance in the field of extra curricular while studying in the concerned institute
- Excellent performance in the entrance exams or certain section of the entrance exams based on which they take admission like GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, IELTS,etc.

Thus if you satisfy any of the above criterion, you can avail scholarship from the concerned institute where you have enrolled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?