5th June 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams I need to write for Pilot training from Dean International Aviation Academy Florida?

Sir now i am doing 3rd year B.Tech mechanical engineering. after finish this i want to do my pilot course in dean international aviation academy florida. so what are all the exams i need to write for that? and tell me some details about that institute.

19th December 2017, 02:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams I need to write for Pilot training from Dean International Aviation Academy Florida?

As you said you are pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering. After completion of your B.Tech you can do pilot course from Florida. In order to get admission in the institute no need to give any entrance examination.
First you need to online apply through the official website of Dean International Aviation Academy i.e. www.flymiami.com
If you are accepted, the academy will send you Vocational Students visa form. Then you need to apply for visa. You must have to show the proof that you have the financial resources which required for your education and stay in the United States.

Dean International Aviation Academy has a local partner in India that can help you in your application process.
Star Educare(Star flight training Educare Pvt Ltd.)
3rd,Floor, 18 NWA, Club Road, Punjabi Bagh West
New Delhi - 110026
LANDLINE: 01145024822, 01145024844
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?