31st May 2010, 09:58 PM
sonam verma

Career options after doing +2 non-medical with more than 80% marks except engineering?

what are other career options after doing +2 nonmed with more than 80% marks except engineering?

1st June 2010, 02:15 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career options after doing +2 non-medical with more than 80% marks except engineering?

you can go for courses like fashion technology, hotel management or animation related studies
1st June 2010, 03:48 PM
styrene

Default Re: Career options after doing +2 non-medical with more than 80% marks except engineering?

RE:what are other career options after doing +2 nonmed with more than 80% marks except engineering?
bca,bsc,animation
1st June 2010, 08:11 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Yeah why not !

If you dont want to go for MBBS no problem,today there is immense scope in other feilds of Biology.

You can opt for anyone of the following:-

B.Sc/M.sc (Biotechnology).

B.sc/M.sc (Microbiology).

B.sc/M.sc (Genetics).

B.sc/M.sc (Radio Therapy).

B.sc/M.sc/P.hd (in any branch of biology and make career in teaching or research).This is one of the most lucarative job.

However there are also Better career options in Engineering like- Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Genetic Engineering etc. but if you would not like to opt for them then above mentioned are better options for you.

Apart from this after completing you Bachelor dergee you can appear for Indian Civil Services, PSC, UPSc etc.

You can also switch to IFS, after acquiring Bachelor as well as Master degree in respective Biological fields.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
1st June 2010, 08:36 PM
lonelyryan

Smile Career options after doing +2 non-medical with more than 80% marks except engineering?

u acn do many things.............

u can do architecture........

bsc..........
bio tech.........
bca..............
bba.............
dietetics (dietician)

etc.........for any problem message me...........09308022362
1st June 2010, 09:12 PM
anilgupta89

There are many option after securing 80% marks in 12th(non-medical) except engg.z

Bsc,BCA,Bsc(Biotechnology),BBA,Bsc(Microbilogy),LL B etc.
1st June 2010, 09:21 PM
Ankit kumar dhanker

Good to hear that you got 80% marks their are lots of option after 10+2 in non medical field such as b.tech , b.e, b.b.a, b.c.a,c.a. And many more now u have to decide which 1 is best for you
1st June 2010, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options after doing 2 non-medical with more than 80% marks except engineering?

what i shall do after my doing 2 with 70 % and also can got salary upto 70000 per month.
1st June 2010, 10:38 PM
help100%

If you don't want to go for medical or engineering don't worry their is enough options are wide open after plus 2.This are as follows:

BBA
B.Sc-biotech
BBA-IT
BCA
B.Sc in Economics
Bachelor of Media Studies-Journalism / Audio-Visual production / Advertising / Public Relations
Bachelor in Animation/B.Sc- programmer,editor,web-designer
BBA LL.B(5 year)
B.Des
C.A.(CPT)
C.S(Foundation) and many more are their.

Actually you have to decide which stream you want to opt for.

-Best wishes from help100%
2nd June 2010, 12:12 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

In now a days, People think that if only science backround can give them
bright future but it is not true. there are many career you can choose like
Hotel management, graduation, Teaching after completion of B.Ed, BBA/BMS
Banking sector etc. Dont worry, if you are not interested to do engineering
after 12th, then you can go for B.sc, B.com, animation, mass communication
after 12th...........
2nd June 2010, 12:16 PM
Amritansu subh

Dear only medical or engineering is not only courses there are many courses in which you can build a good carrer and these are the following carrers
B.sc/M.sc (Genetics).
B.sc/M.sc/P.hd (in any branch of biology and make career in teaching or research).This is one of the most job now a days.
REGARDS
**AMRITANSU**
6th June 2010, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options after doing 2 non-medical with more than 80% marks except engineering?

hello........the matter is i have taken medical as my career option and still confused because i dont want to go for doctors n all. but i want to do engineering,if succesful then ok otherwise paraemedical fields/pharma. .is this correct way of choosing for my career. i m a girl,just cleared 10th boards. please guide me quick
7th June 2010, 01:03 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Career options after doing +2 non-medical with more than 80% marks except engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonam verma View Post
what are other career options after doing +2 nonmed with more than 80% marks except engineering?
you can do so many things like bsc, bba, bca, ca, cs, fashion designing, web designing, animation, b. pharmacy, b. architecture etc. but depends on your interest. after all its your future, you should select the correct one.
all the best
7th June 2010, 01:00 PM
sonyabose

hey

You can opt for an exciting career as Commercial Pilot and can get to visit new places. this job is financially rewarding

you could enroll for commercial pilot license at chimes aviation academy which has world class training facilities and skilled trainers

also u could contact: +91 98736 62370
visit: http://www.caaindia.com/
11th June 2010, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

hi this is priya and thanxx a lot to you to you both for guiding me.
12th June 2010, 05:52 AM
drdo99
Banned

To do something innovative is a part of a entrepreneurship.
You have to dwell the thought of brightest cultivation to initiate this.
26th June 2010, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

hii...
i am studying in 2(non-med), i jst want to know wt type of engg i.e electronics and communication,telecommunications,etc etc or some other non medical related careers should b best .....,frm jobs point of view.....
27th June 2010, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

is engineering in fashion/interior designing a good career
15th August 2010, 10:18 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can do lots of courses after your +2.

some of career oriented courses are given below

1.BBA.

2.BCA.

3.LLB.

4.CA.

5.Hotel management.

all the best.
27th August 2010, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

what are basic qualification for bca
28th August 2010, 11:34 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Career options after doing +2 non-medical with more than 80% marks except engineering?

dear friend,

Except engineering there are lots of courses.. As you have done well in 12th, then there will be no problem for you....

like you can go for,

BCA
BBA
BSC

etc..

now you decide in which field you want to go..
after doing BCA you can go for MCA, after that there is huge scope to get a good job..

or , you can go for BBA , after that you can go for MBA,there is also higher prospect in future..

all the best..
28th August 2010, 03:10 PM
Ruchal

Quote:
You can go for B.Sc and M.Sc and then opt for PhD. There is a wide scope for this option. Nowadays, govt. of India is implementing various programs to encourage students for research. Here you have the choice to study deeply about your favorite subject.
All the Best!
28th August 2010, 05:35 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by styrene View Post
RE:what are other career options after doing +2 nonmed with more than 80% marks except engineering?
bca,bsc,animation
you can have lot many option as

B.sc/M.sc (Genetics).

B.sc/M.sc/P.hd (in any branch of biology and make career in teaching or research).This is one of the most lucarative job. best of luck
28th August 2010, 05:47 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
you can also do Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Genetic Engineering etc
it is also best trade now a days dear best of luck
28th August 2010, 09:56 PM
shipra saxena

Quote:
u can do fashion designing ,,animation,hotel management,BBA,B,sc,Mba,etc
11th September 2010, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am passing 2 in 83% marks but i dont understand which field is best for me. I am not intrested in eng.,bca,bsc.plz guide me.
11th September 2010, 11:22 PM
Saikiran M

Quote:
Ms. Sonam Verma,

Your doubt is unclear and a bit cloudy.
So, please let us know your subjects of interest so that we can guide you in proper respect.

Be clear about the terms... like interested in medical or not..

MASK
12th September 2010, 12:16 PM
chaitu667

Hello bro!

You can go for some degrre courses and other courses that are not related to engineering and non-medical stream.

- Bsc(Biotechnology/microbiology/radio therapy/Genitics)
- BBA
- CA
- BCA
- Hotel management

Choice is yours that what ever you are intrested in, but I can suggest you to do CA or BBA where you can find better career than others.

Good luck!
12th September 2010, 12:44 PM
meeria

dear friend

to except engineering & medical there are many option like..........

BBA
B.Sc-biotech
BCA
B.Sc in Economics
Bachelor of Media Studies-Journalism / Audio-Visual production
Bachelor in Animation/B.Sc- programmer,editor,web-designer
BBA LL.B(5 year)
C.A.(CPT)
C.S(Foundation) .....................
BA(H)..........
B.sc(H),.......................etc

all the best
12th September 2010, 12:46 PM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

except engineering and medical there are also many fields where you can make your career.
you have scored brilliantly in 12th .

here is a list of courses where you can apply

1.BBA

2.BCA

3.B.SC(CS/IT)

4.MBA

5.MCA

6.HOTEL MANAGEMENT

7.NURSING

8.BIOTECHNOLOGY

9.FASHION TECHNOLOGY

10.ANIMATION and GRAPHICS

all the best.
12th September 2010, 12:56 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

here ,lot of career opportunity except engineering after passing +2.

I am giving the name of some of those that are as follows:

1.you can go for BBA and after this you should do MBA

2.You can join fashion technology

3. you can do hotel management

4.you can become Air hostess .

5.you can go Bio- Technology

6.You can go for Bio- medical.

7. You can also do BCA, after this you should do MCA.

Best of luck
12th September 2010, 02:19 PM
shivanigarg_4u

there are many career options u can opt but choose according to your interest and ability. you can go for biotechnology(b.sc), llb, hotel management, NDA ,fashion technology, animation related courses, multimedia related courses, even you can go for interior designiging, go for b.ed in the field of teaching. many fields but make sure that you choose the best that suits you and your interest too.
12th September 2010, 11:41 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Hi friend,

I hope you would know about the available basic courses (eg: BA, BSc....). Hence I am just giving names of career fields:

1. Animation and Web designing
2. Fashion design and technology
3. Mass commmunication
4. Generalism
5. Aviation and cadre entry
6. Normal computer related certification
7. RJs and VJs
8. Insurance consultant or financial consultancy
9. BPO
10. Small course like jewellery design or ornamental design.
13th September 2010, 09:53 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

There are multiple career options other than engineering for students who have completed 12th with science stream.

You can pursue a no. of professional degree, diploma & certificate courses after 12th. Some of them are:

Degree courses:
BBA
BCA
BHM
BArch
BSc

Diploma courses:
diploma in retail management
diploma in banking & insurance
diploma in architecture
diploma in advertising
13th September 2010, 01:12 PM
neha4001

Lot of career options are open after doing +2 dont think only of engineering or medicen...visit to www.examresultscenter.com to know more about various carrer options...wish you all the best.
13th September 2010, 04:16 PM
noproblem

You can opt for courses outside the university stream such as
hotel management
fashion technology
industrial design
packaging
aircraft maintenance engineering
government accredited computer courses and a host of post 10 + 2 level vocational courses

All the best
13th September 2010, 07:43 PM
syedirshadameen

Post Re: Career options after doing +2 non-medical with more than 80% marks except engineering?

you can do other courses like hotel management,fashion desiner
13th September 2010, 08:31 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi! I am passing 2 in 83% marks but i dont understand which field is best for me. I am not intrested in eng.,bca,bsc.plz guide me.
Well, dear as you said you are not interested in Engineering, BCA and B.sc so I can think you can opt for rest of all, as there are plethora of courses available apart from these traditional once.

I am discussion few of thems just for your referance.

1) CPL: Acquiring a Commercial Pilot Licence can let you to be a Pilot.

Eligibility: candidate must be a +2 passed with at least 60% aggregate in PCM and must be at least 17 years of age.

Before acquiring a CPL you have to acquire SPL and PPL.

For complete Details in this regard you can checkout the post no. #7 @ Career as Commercial Pilot and Salaries?

2) Check out what Talent or Interest you have and move towards it, dont worry even if it doesn't related with science.
13th September 2010, 11:40 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

I think your idea is very good as you are not so interested to go the well named courses Medical and Engineering,

There are so many courses in which you can achieve a bright future if you devote yourself in a proper study.

However,there are so many well known courses such as :

1:B.Sc then M.Sc in Physics.

2:B.Sc then M.Sc in Math

3:B.Sc then M.Sc in Chemistry

4:B.Sc then M.Sc in Biotechnology

5:B.Sc then M.Sc Radio Therapy

6:B.Sc then M.Sc in Microbiology

7:B.Sc then M.Sc in Genetics

8:Bachelor of Architecture(B.Arch)

9:Bachelor in Animation and Web designing

10:Bachelor in Mass Communication

11:Bachelor in Fashion Design and Technology

12:Hotel Management

13:Bio-medical

14:Bachelor in Gernalism

15:Hospitality Management

16:Nursing

17:B.Sc in Economics

18:Bachelor then Master degree in Commerce

19:BLS (Bachelor of Legal Science)

20:LLB

You can go for Aviation such as Pilot,Technician etc....
you can go for Ph.D program after master degree.

Good luck.
13th September 2010, 11:48 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

I think your idea is very good as you are not so interested to go the well named courses Medical and Engineering,

There are so many courses in which you can achieve a bright future if you devote yourself in a proper study.

However,there are so many well known courses such as :

1:B.Sc then M.Sc in Physics.

2:B.Sc then M.Sc in Math

3:B.Sc then M.Sc in Chemistry

4:B.Sc then M.Sc in Biotechnology

5:B.Sc then M.Sc Radio Therapy

6:B.Sc then M.Sc in Microbiology

7:B.Sc then M.Sc in Genetics

8:Bachelor of Architecture(B.Arch)

9:Bachelor in Animation and Web designing

10:Bachelor in Mass Communication

11:Bachelor in Fashion Design and Technology

12:Hotel Management

13:Bio-medical

14:Bachelor in Gernalism

15:Hospitality Management

16:Nursing

17:B.Sc in Economics

18:Bachelor then Master degree in Commerce

19:BLS (Bachelor of Legal Science)

20:LLB

You can go for Aviation such as Pilot,Technician etc....
you can go for Ph.D program after master degree.

Good luck.
10th October 2010, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

I got 65% marks in my 12th after that i do medical coaching but i am not succeed now i am doing B.Sc in botany is this best for me for my future am i got a good job please suggest me
14th November 2010, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i am gng 2 cmplete my diploma in electronics aftr two years, wat r d best career options in vich dere is a high chnce of a gd job
14th November 2010, 01:33 PM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
There are various options available today, U should choose the field u like the most.
Some of the available bright options are:

1. BCA, Bsc IT (For computer applications)

2. Biotechnology, Microbiology (Biological and genetical field)

3. Teaching Line (After doing graduation in any stream and completing B.ed u can be a teacher in government school)

4. Civil Services (After ccompleting graduation)

5. Aviation industry (after completing graduation)

6. Armed Forces (after completing graduation)

7 Banking Sector (u can appear in clerical after passing 12 only, and can appear in PO i.e probationary officer after completing graduation)

thank you
thank you.
14th November 2010, 04:53 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Quote:
there are so many fields in which you can go . your percentage is also good so you need not worry.
you can go for
1.b.sc
2.bba
3.biotech
4.bca
5.b.com
you can also go for the courses like company secretary .you can take admission in cs foundation course .
14th November 2010, 05:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are lot of options now for pursuing, you can go in for areas like maths, physics or other physical science areas. You can pursue a research or academic field. You could also look at options like like BBA and BCA and then do MBA and MCA. These courses can get you good job opportunities
15th November 2010, 09:45 PM
professor.singh

hello,

you can opt for
B.Sc (Biotechnology).B.sc (Microbiology).B.sc (Genetics).B.sc (Computers).BBA, B.com

and Aviation.

you can also go in deffence services through NDA,UPSC
2nd December 2010, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Is entrance test compulsory fro admission to pharmacy?
16th May 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What all options are available after non med...if dnt hv any interest in engineering.??
21st June 2011, 12:34 AM
ankit_jindal26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyryan View Post
u acn do many things.............

u can do architecture........

bsc..........
bio tech.........
bca..............
bba.............
dietetics (dietician)

etc.........for any problem message me...........09308022362
actually i do not want 2 work under some1... so which field to choose...
in free time draw freaky things..!!
m from non medical stream..help me out plzz..!!
21st June 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

i have done 2 with 65% what is the best option for me i want to bca ,is this good?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?