30th October 2016, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the future of MBBS in Ukraine? Can I get permanent resident in Europe?

I want to study MBBS in kharkiv national medical university and want to get permanent resident in Europe.? Who can provide me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can give me the right information on the same as soon as possible. Thank you!

21st February 2017, 12:11 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: What is the future of MBBS in Ukraine? Can I get permanent resident in Europe?

Just Studying won't give you a permanent residence in Europe. For example, Austria and Germany will provide you 6 months to search for a job and within that duration you need to have a professional job and earn a minimum of 40k-45k Euros.European countries have different work permits. For instance Denmark will give a work permit of 66k per year.
So basically if you want a permanent residence in Europe you need to work and earn as per their criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?