11th February 2017, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Which country is best to study abroad after completion of senior secondary school in non-medical stream?

Dear Sir/Mam, I got overall 5.5 band not less than 5.5 can you tell me please which country is best for me to study abroad I have done my senior secondary in present year in stream non-medical? Can you please help me with the right information on the same? Thank you!

19th February 2017, 11:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is best to study abroad after completion of senior secondary school in non-medical stream?

After completion of your senior secondary school in non-medical science stream, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor degree courses like B.E/ B.Tech, etc., of your interest. It is best to pursue your higher studies from foreign countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc.,. To apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Abroad universities, you have to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examination score reports, you can apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Abroad universities.
20th February 2017, 03:25 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Which country is best to study abroad after completion of senior secondary school in non-medical stream?

It is impossible to suggest you a country without actually even knowing what stream and course you are currently pursuing or are interested in.
Just specifying that you are not from medical stream is not going to suffice but still let me tell you a few countries that are good for some few courses. Maybe yours is one of the below mentioned.
1. For Computer science - USA
2. For MBA -USA,UK,Singapore
3. For Mechanical - Germany
4. For Civil - Australia
5. For Animation - Australia
6. For Electronics - USA,Japan etc.

As far as education is concerned, it is more or less the same in all countries and thus you must not focus on the so call "quality of education" which turns out to be same in all countries eventually but you must focus on job opportunities in that country for that particular stream or course after you graduate or post graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?