22nd October 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the job scope in abroad after studying B.Tech Aerospace?

Hi, my name is Ram Prakash. I am currently studying B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from SRM University, Chennai, India. I want to know about the job scope in abroad after this course completion?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  2. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  3. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  4. What is the scope of getting a job after studying biomedical engineering
  5. What is the scope of study M.Sc in Nursing) Psychiatry in abroad?
  6. What should I do to get a job in Abroad? Scope of English honors in Abroad?
  7. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  8. Scope and job opportunities in India and Abroad after Pharm.D?
  9. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  10. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  11. How can I get the highest job in ISRO? I am studying 3rd year B.Tech Aerospace
  12. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  13. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the scope of B.Tech IT?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  16. What is the scope of doing B.Tech in abroad?
  17. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  18. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
30th October 2015, 07:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the job scope in abroad after studying B.Tech Aerospace?

Aerospace Engineering is one of the very sophisticated filed. Higher studies ensure wider job opportunities and better salaried jobs in abroad as only students with adequate knowledge find good job opportunities.

The higher course that you can pursue in this field to get wider job prospective and better job opportunities are:

-Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
-M.E. Aeronautical Engineering
-PhD programmes in aeronautics.

There is potential growth and opportunities in this career as to provide facilities for civil, military, maintenance and production for aviation industry. Aerospace engineers can work in areas like design, development, research, implementation and maintenance. You are also suitable for the managerial as well as teaching posts in institutes.

You can find opportunities in abroad in the field of airlines, aircraft manufacturing units, consulting and design firms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?