21st October 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get permission to do part time job along with BS in USA?

Hello,
I am preparing for SAT and want to do my BS in USA. I want to do part time job also there. So, I can get permission to do part time job in the college where I will get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA part time degree useful for getting a job in USA?
  2. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  3. Which master degree is useful for me after doing B.Com in USA? Should I do MBA Part Time in USA?
  4. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  5. Procedure to do part time studies and job as Medical Lab Technician in USA?
  6. Which masters degree should I do in US after completing B.Com with 45%? Should I do MBA(Part Time) in IGNOU?
  7. List of institutes with full expense which offers Space Craft related courses in UK, USA or Singapore? How can I get part time job if studying there?
  8. After doing PG can we get a job in USA?
  9. Part-time Ph.D from USA or Europe?
  10. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  11. Information regarding Part Time Job Opportunities after completion of 10+2 with Commerce?
  12. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  13. Specializations, colleges and universities for pursuing MS in USA?
  14. List of universities in UK and USA for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  16. Are part time courses valid to apply for government jobs?
  17. Part time job for 12th passed student?
  18. What should I do to study M.Sc Electronics in USA after completion of B.Sc Electronics along with part time work?
30th October 2015, 07:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get permission to do part time job along with BS in USA?

Yes, you can definitely get permission to do part time job in the college while pursuing BS in USA. There are colleges and universities which offer part time job opportunities to its students. However, there is a certain fixed time beyond which you will not be allowed to work. Apart from this, you need to abide by the labor laws of USA and make sure you have the valid permission in writing to work per time in the concerned organization before you start to work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?