13th April 2011, 03:15 PM
docsangha

Which entrance test do I have to clear to get into a college in US for Ph.D Genetics course?

hi,
i have completed my MBBS in India..i want to do PhD in genetics in USA..what tests do i have to clear to get into a college there???please let me know if it is easier to study in UK than USA with an MBBS degree from India...

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  2. Is there any college in Gandhinagar or Ahmedabad for PhD in English Literature? In which month forms are issued and when entrance test takes place?
  3. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  4. Syllabus of Integrated Ph.D(Molecular Biology and Genetics) entrance exam?
  5. Can I study PhD in Genetics if going to pursue M.Sc in Anthropology?
  6. Which test should I clear for pursuing PhD at IIISC?
  7. When is the entrance exam for Ph.D course in KIT college, Coimbatore?
  8. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  9. How can I do Ph.D after completion of MDS?
  10. How to become a CID officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Hindi?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in any college of UP being a M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  14. Which college is the best for me? What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance test?
  15. Is it mandatory to do Ph.D to become a scientist in the field of Genetics? -- [New]
  16. Details about universities offering Ph.D in Human genetics?
  17. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  18. Detailed information about upcoming PhD Entrance Test to get admission in PhD(Bengali)?
5th July 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance test do I have to clear to get into a college in US for Ph.D Genetics course?

They will not allow you to study either in USA or in UK. You should rather go and study in Pakistan, the best suited option for you.
30th December 2013, 11:38 PM
azodye

Default Re: Which entrance test do I have to clear to get into a college in US for Ph.D Genetics course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by docsangha View Post
hi,
i have completed my MBBS in India..i want to do PhD in genetics in USA..what tests do i have to clear to get into a college there???please let me know if it is easier to study in UK than USA with an MBBS degree from India...
which collge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?