24th October 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs I can get abroad after B.Sc (life sciences) from IGNOU?

Hello Sir, I am a B.Sc (life sciences) student. Can you please tell me what kind of jobs are available for me in foreign country and since I am doing B.Sc from IGNOU, will it effect the job opportunities for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?
  2. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  3. Can I study Abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  4. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  5. How to pursue Ph.D in abroad? I am a 12th class student
  6. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
  7. What kind of jobs are offered to Chemical Engineers in abroad?
  8. Career prospects after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? In which Companies I can get Jobs after completion of this course? What will be the salaries offered after completion of this course?
  9. How to find jobs abroad if I have completed B.Sc Agriculture?
  10. What kind of jobs are available for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate in Abroad?
  11. What kind of job i can get in abroad after completing Journalism course from Hyderabad?
  12. Where to download UGC NET management previous 5 years solved question papers?
  13. What are the opportunities after completing BSc Life Sciences course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the jobs offered after completing MSc life sciences?
  15. What kind of jobs are there in Hyderabad after finishing BSc Chemistry
  16. Am I eligible to do PG diploma in life sciences after B.Sc microbiology?
  17. List of some Biology courses that can be done after completing 12th std? How may I do such courses? Is preparation required for the same?
  18. What should i do to get government jobs after completing PG from IGNOU after BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
3rd December 2017, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs I can get abroad after B.Sc (life sciences) from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a B.Sc (life sciences) student. Can you please tell me what kind of jobs are available for me in foreign country and since I am doing B.Sc from IGNOU, will it effect the job opportunities for me?

It is very difficult to get a job abroad after completion of the BSc course from IGNOU without any experience. You have to join and get some work experience in India and then apply for a job in abroad. You have to apply for a job in abroad, in the field in which you get work experience. Most of the abroad companies prefer only experienced candidates for a job. Therefore, it is very difficult to get a job in abroad countries without work experience. Only after getting a job, you can apply for visa for working in the particular country. You can apply directly or contact consultants for a job in abroad countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?