22nd January 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

How to find jobs abroad if I have completed B.Sc Agriculture?

Sir/Mam,

I am now studying bsc agri final year with 78% mark.I wish to go for abroad for job so please give me some ideas to searching jobs in abroad. pls kindly reply me

27th January 2015, 10:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to find jobs abroad if I have completed B.Sc Agriculture?

There are many job opportunities for B.Sc Agriculture candidates both in India and abroad. However, it is better to go for higher studies to get a better salaried and designation job and also to widen the job scope. It is not easy to get jobs abroad directly. This is because you need VISA and work permit to work abroad. You can go for jobs abroad if any MNC recruits you in India and posts you abroad or if you go for higher studies like MS abroad and then get job there. There is no other way out. Hence try for the MNCs if you are aspiring for job abroad.
20th March 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to find jobs abroad if I have completed B.Sc Agriculture?

Sir now i am studiyng bsc agri in a private university they are only afflited by ugc not icar..so even may their will be any problem to find a jobs after giving the degree by ugc only no icar..please tell..me..!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?