3rd June 2016, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the options available to get a chance to practice in Singapore?

Hi, I am a BDS holder, I have passed the Degree in India and my question is what are the options to get a chance to practice in Singapore ,? and i want the details of the qualifying exam?

11th June 2016, 07:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available to get a chance to practice in Singapore?

You can definitely get a chance to practice in Singapore. But the road to achieve is quite difficult since you did not pursue your study in Singapore. Hence, you have the below options.

1. Go for higher studies in Singapore in the field of medical; pursue internships there and post that you can get opportunity to practice easily.

2. Otherwise, first pursue certifications in Singapore healthcare industry. Get acquainted with Singapore Healthcare industry. Then go for screening exam of Singapore for dental professionals. On clearing that you will get the license to practice. Then explore job opportunities there, and opt for a career option in Singapore.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?