16th January 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do masters in international business management?

Hello,
I have completed b.e mechanical and planning to pursue masters in international business management will it help me 2 get good core related jobs and is it worth for my profile to do? Can someone please answer me soon on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the courses available to study after completing BBA along with job?
  3. Can BSc Students apply for MBA finance or any other subject?
  4. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  5. What kind of Job roles I can apply in Mechanical Companies being a candidate having done Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in International Business Management?
  6. What is the procedure which I need to follow to do masters in business management through distance learning?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  8. Can i join MBA program in Operations or any other relevant course after completion of BCA?
  9. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  10. Which stream should I opt if I want to do MBA
  11. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  12. IAS for B.Com graduate?
  13. How can I do LLB while doing PG in Masters in International Business and MBA in correspondence?
  14. Scope of MIB course in India? Can I study MIB after B.Tech?
  15. Indian Institute of Material Management Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management- International Trade (Paper 7) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. What should I do after completion of BBA course?
  17. What does MFA(Masters in Fiance), MIB(Masters in international Business) and MTA(Masters in Tourism Administration) deal with? What is the future and scope in all the courses?
  18. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?