30th December 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Botany in abroad?

What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Botany in abroad? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? I just wanted to do the course but am not sure what all needs to be done for the same. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

31st December 2015, 11:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Botany in abroad?

Procedure of pursuing M.Sc. in Botany in abroad :-

- Most of the foreign universities take admission on the basis of entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL/IELTS. Some institutes take into consideration only IELTS score. Hence you need to appear in these entrance exams.
- Then you need to apply online in the foreign universities as per your entrance exam scores.
- You need to upload your resume and statement of purpose as well since there will be screening of these documents in the selection process.
- Once shortlisted, the university might conduct telephonic/Skype interview for final selection.
- If shortlisted finally, you need to confirm your admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?