5th October 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing hotel management in abroad?

What is the scope of doing hotel management in abroad? Will it be good to do? Is it possible for me to get a job after and setup the career over there? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  2. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  3. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  4. What is the procedure for going abroad to do higher studies after completion of 12th hotel management?
  5. What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?
  6. Better scope between BMS or Hotel Management?
  7. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  9. Is Hotel management good course to get good salary in abroad? Course details for the same?
  10. Carreer scope in Hotel management for girls studying with Commerce stream.
  11. Job opportunities in foreign countries after Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in Abroad after completing B.Sc Hotel Management and Training from Deltin Hotel Daman? -- [New]
  13. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  14. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
  15. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?
  16. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  17. What should I do to study Post Graduation in Abroad being a Hotel Management graduate?
  18. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
11th October 2016, 09:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing hotel management in abroad?

If you are getting admission in a good institute, then definitely it can be a good option, provided you gain all the essentials skills to excel in this field.
Travel and tourism industry is a very developed field I'm foreign countries.

In fact, most of the countries are totally dependent on tourism for income. It can be a good career but you must love it, then only you will have job satisfaction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?