25th February 2017, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to complete MDS in Singapore after completion of BDS in India?

Hello. I am completing my BDS degree in India. Can I complete my MDS in Singapore and the shift to USA. Indian BDS degree is not recognized in USA? Can you please give me the details on the same soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MDS in Singapore or Newzealand after BDS in India? What would be the fee structure?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of BDS course? Do we need to complete MDS course s well?
  3. Can I do MDS in Singapore after completing BDS in India? -- [New]
  4. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  5. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scope of MDS or other PG Diploma courses in Malaysia and Singapore after doing BDS in India?
  7. How can I do MDS in Singapore?
  8. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  9. What is the procedure of doing MDS from UK after BDS from India?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to pursue MDS in Singapore for BDS doctor?
  11. What is the duration of doing MDA in USA after completion of BDS in India?
  12. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  13. Scope of MDS Dentist in Singapore?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing MDS in USA or Australia after completion of BDS in India?
  15. Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India
  16. Career opportunities except MDS for BDS holder who is working as a Lecturer?
  17. Procedure for further studies in US or Singapore after completion of BDS from India?
  18. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
3rd March 2017, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to complete MDS in Singapore after completion of BDS in India?

If you have done BDS from a recognized college or university in India, then you will definitely be eligible for MDS admission abroad in Singapore. You need to pass some entrance exam because admission at top universities is based on merit.

Hence, there is no need to worry about admission. Just make sure you are well prepared for entrance exam, so that you get admission at top university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?