9th September 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Abroad? What si the procedure and the fee structure?

How to get admission in abroad and what's the procedure and what's the fees?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  2. How to get admission in Abroad? What si the procedure and the fee structure?
  3. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  4. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  5. What are the qualification required to do MBA at abroad? what is the procedure? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  7. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  9. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  10. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
  12. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  13. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?
  14. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  15. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  16. Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?
  17. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  18. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
12th May 2016, 09:26 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to get admission in Abroad? What si the procedure and the fee structure?

If you are a graduate and want to pursue MS abroad then you need to give exam called graduate record exam(GRE) in which you need to score above 320 out of 340 to get admitted in good universities.
The best way to apply is you join GRE classes in you locality and take their expertise for selecting the universities and getting scholarships.
Normally you need to invest Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000 for classes and required material.
Then you should have at least Rs. 20,00,000 for getting admission and other processes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?