5th January 2017, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and requirements followed for doing M.Sc in abroad?

I am haneen mujahid doing my B.Sc first year from microbiology. I want to know the procedure and requirements for abroad studies to do my M.Sc. Can you please give me the complete details on the same soon as possible? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to apply for M.Sc(Nursing) course in Abroad?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  3. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  4. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  5. What would be the procedure for studying MSc IT abroad?
  6. What is the procedure to study MSc biotechnology abroad?
  7. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  8. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  9. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  10. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Scholarships available to study in Abroad for Indian students? Procedure and requirements to apply?
  13. What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?
  14. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for SAT to study B.Tech in Abroad?
  16. Procedure and requirements to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  17. Can I get admission to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad being a graduate? List of universities and requirements to get admisison?
  18. Procedure to get admission for MBA finance abroad after doing MSc(Chemistry)?
12th January 2017, 09:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and requirements followed for doing M.Sc in abroad?

Procedure and requirements to pursue post graduation in abroad -

1. You should have graduation degree under your belt. Some universities ask for four years of graduation or three years of graduation along with diploma or post graduate diploma course.
2. You need to appear in the entrance exams like GRE, IELTS/TOEFL based on which most of the foreign universities take admission.
3. Then you need to apply online as per your scores in the entrance exams.
4. Upload good resume and statement of purpose.
5. Then there will be interview round clearing which will give you admission chance.
6. You need to confirm admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?