5th January 2017, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for me to go abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy course?

Sir/Mam, My name is Vinod and I am studying B.Pharmacy and I have completed the course by achieving 80%. I am interested to go to abroad. How I can go to abroad and how much it costs, and for this percentage I can get any scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for going abroad after completion of diploma course?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing courses abroad after completion of B.E?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  5. What is the procedure followed to study abroad after completion of 10th standard?
  6. Procedure to do M.Tech abroad after completion of M.Tech in India?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  8. Procedure followed to get scholarship for studying abroad after completion of Pharmacy course?
  9. What is the procedure followed for me to go abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  10. What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE?
  11. What is the procedure followed for abroad admission after passing 12th?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?
  13. What is the procedure followed to study abroad after completion of 10th board exams?
  14. Is it easy to study MS in Abroad for B.E. Civil student? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  15. What should be the procedure which I need to follow up to do further studies in abroad after completion of 12th?
  16. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?
  17. Procedure to do Ph.D abroad with scholarship after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D abroad after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
13th January 2017, 09:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for me to go abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy course?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely go abroad to pursue higher studies in the field of pharmacy. Firstly, you need to decide the course which you want to study as there are many options like Pharma D., MS, Post graduate diploma, etc. the you need to choose the country in which you want to pursue the course. This is because different countries have different medical standard and take admission on the basis of different entrance exams. Moreover, the fee structure differs from one country to another. Then you need to appear in the concerned exams and apply online in the universities of the concerned country as per your scores in the entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?