3rd November 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the process followed to get admission in MS mechatronis in Germany?

Hi,

I have completed my btech in ECE with 62% marks and I have a GRE score of 318. My TOEFL score is 106 and also I have done training in robotics and embedded systems. I have done projects with C , python and ruby. I want to do masters in mechatronics from german FH, kindly guide me through the process and possibility of the aforesaid.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Any medical college in Germany? What is the process of getting admission in Germany for MBBS?
  2. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  3. Process of pursuing M.Sc in Germany?
  4. List of medical(in English) institutions in Germany and their admission procedure for MBBS?
  5. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for B.Tech?
  7. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  8. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  9. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  10. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  11. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it easy to get study Visa for Germany? Process of Education Loan?
  13. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  14. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  15. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  16. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  17. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  18. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
3rd November 2015, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed to get admission in MS mechatronis in Germany?

To get admission for pursuing MS course in German Universities, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your TOEFL/IELTS examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. If the university in which you have applied for admission, satisfies with your examinations score reports, they will sent you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university for pursuing your MS course in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?