22nd November 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?

Hi, I would like to know about masters in germany. I want to know all the details about the admission process. Please help.

anita.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  2. What is the Ph.D admission procedure in germany?
  3. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  4. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  5. Procedure to get be followed to get into a college in Germany to do Masters after scoring 84% in B.E?
  6. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  7. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany? -- [New]
  10. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  11. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  12. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  13. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  14. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  15. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  16. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  17. How may I do Ph.D from Germany? What's the applying procedure? I'm pursuing Masters in pharmaceutics
  18. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
2nd June 2012, 10:47 PM
apps33

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?

Hello,
Masters is Germany is an excellent option if you are thinking of specializing in Automation or automobile engineering. You will have to take up IELTS exam for this and also take up German language course. Only few universities may ask for GRE. The application forms can be found in their website. You would have clear instructions regarding the application process. In addition you will have to submit German language certificate. The completion of level II course in German language is a minimum requirement.
All the best.
2nd June 2012, 10:49 PM
apps33

Hello,
Masters is Germany is an excellent option if you are thinking of specializing in Automation or automobile engineering. You will have to take up IELTS exam for this and also take up German language course. Only few universities may ask for GRE. The application forms can be found in their website. You would have clear instructions regarding the application process. In addition you will have to submit German language certificate. The completion of level II course in German language is a minimum requirement.
All the best.
9th February 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth on passport & on SSC certificate is different,will there be any problem in future while taking admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?