16th February 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should study MS in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to get admission?

Hello
What is the procedure to study MS abroad?
I am interested in doing MS in abroad.
In present I m in automobile engineering.
& I also want to know which country
is best for automobile higher study .

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  2. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  3. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  4. How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?
  5. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  6. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  8. Procedure to get admission in UGC for M.Tech in Automobile engineering?
  9. How to be an automobile engineer?
  10. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  11. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  12. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  13. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  14. What is the procedure to have scholarship to study in germany for Automobile field?
  15. Procedure to become R.T.O after completing Automobile Engineering Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  17. Which country is suitable for future studies in automobile Engineering in Europe or USA?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
19th February 2015, 12:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which country I should study MS in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to get admission?

There are many institutes spread across the different nations which are your choices to pursue your MS in Automobile Engineering. However the best places to pursue MS in Automobile Engineering is :-

- Germany as it is the head-quarter of most of the automobile companies.
- USA owing to its superiority in world economy and enormous opportunities along with good infrastructure and teaching.
- UK owing to its high value in teaching

Procedure of admission :-

- You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which most of the institutes in these countries take admission.
- The entrance exams are GRE, TOEFL/ IELTS.
- You need to score good marks if you are aiming at the top institutes.
- Then you need to apply online in the universities as per your scores in the entrance exams.
- Make sure you prepare a good resume and strong statement of purpose before application.
- On getting shortlisted, confirm admission in one institute and apply for VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?