1st February 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

What should I study after BDS in USA?

I'm a BDS graduate and now planning for my further step in dentistry in USA. How can I go ahead. Should I apply for MPH and simultaneously prepare for DDS or do I have to go for a direct DDS coaching. I'm an average student in my course and. Please let me know which the other options available for students are after BDS other than MPH or MHA.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA? 1 27th January 2018 07:24 PM
Which course and university is better after BDS to study in USA and Australia? 1 5th January 2018 10:16 PM
Is it mandatory to qualify in NBDE-I & II to practice Dentist in USA for BDS doctor? How to prepare and study material for NBDE-I & II? How can I get license for practicing in USA? 1 14th August 2016 05:08 PM
Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA 2 7th April 2014 09:50 AM
Job in USA after BDS from Myanmar? Can I continue to study MDS or DDS in USA? 1 15th May 2012 12:39 AM