5th October 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to go abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?

What should I do to go abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy? Is it possible for me to get a job or I need to do higher studies? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

6th October 2016, 08:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to go abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?

You need to first decide whether you want to go for jobs or higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy. It is difficult to get job opportunity in abroad directly as there are many complexities owing to visa issues and difference in healthcare industry standards. Hence the best option is to go for higher studies and then opt for job opportunities in abroad. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign universities take admission of courses like M
Pharmacy, Pharma D. courses. You will also need to clear other screening exams of the concerned country to get license to practice as a pharmacist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?