3rd July 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study from MIT America after 12th? How to prepare for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th and preparing for JEE Advanced. But, my dream is to study from MIT America. Can you please tell me how to prepare for it and what should I do for joining MIT America?

Related Questions:
  1. Does MIT, America provides Mining engineering? How to study this course and eligibility criteria for it?
  2. Procedure to take admission in MIT in America Institute of Technology? What type of exam do I need to qualify? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Tips to prepare for MIT entrance exam?
  4. How to do 11th and 12th in USA?
  5. How can I prepare to get admission in B.Tech at MIT being a 11th student? Is it beneficial to do B.Tech in MIT?
  6. How to get scholarship in MIT for undergraduate studies?
  7. What is the requirement to study Astronautical Engineering in MIT? I have cleared my 12th and pursuing B.Tech from DIT Dehradun
  8. Jobs available in America for B.Com holder? Should I study more for better job in America? -- [New]
  9. Scholarships in America for pursuing MCA? Suitable countries other than America?
  10. Scholarships in America for MCA? Is America suitable for MCA?
  11. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(CSE) in MIT, USA?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MIT after 12th grade?
  13. List few space technology courses to study in America?
  14. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in MIT, US for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th and 84% in 12th?
  15. Best country for higher studies after 12th between America and Australia?
  16. How much marks I need to get scholarships? I want to study medicine in America
  17. Is it possible to get admission in America with 7.4 CGPA?
  18. What are the scholarship programs available to study in America?
6th July 2016, 12:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study from MIT America after 12th? How to prepare for it?

It is nice to see you having an educational goal. You can definitely study in MIT, USA if you study hard. You need to appear in the entrance exams - SAT and IELTS/TOEFL after your 12th and score very good marks in them. Then you need to apply online in MIT, USA. There will be resume screening , statement of purpose screening followed by interview rounds which you need to clear in order to get study opportunity in MIT, USA.
You should start with the fundamentals of 10+2 level. Be crystal clear with the fundamentals and the concepts. Then prepare yourself for SAT and IELTS. You can join coaching institute for this purpose. Pay special attention to your English and communication skills. Appear in the mock tests and solve previous years' papers of the entrance exams to have good preparation. Lastly, be confident, calm and believe in yourself with the motive of delivering the best at the peak time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?