19th August 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in MIT, US for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th and 84% in 12th?

Hello,
I have got 10 CGPA in 10th and got 84% in 12th. I am also preparing for SAT. I want to study my B.Tech in MIT, US. Can you tell me how much marks I have to get in SAT for achieving admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. Cutoff marks required in SAT to appear in SAT-II?
  3. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in Canada?
  4. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th?
  5. Scholarship to study in USA through SAT for 12th student? Is it worthy to prepare for SAT from now?
  6. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  8. How may I join UG course of aerospace engineering in MIT? How can I submit my SAT score to MIT?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if secured 7.39 CGPA in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  11. Can I get scholarship to study in USA through SAT? Reference books for preparation of SAT?
  12. Qualification required to study B.Tech in MIT through SAT/TOEFL?
  13. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 8.2 CGPA in B.Tech?
  14. Can I get job in Tech Mahindra with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  15. Is it mandatory to write both SAT 1 and SAT 2 for admission in MIT, USA? What is the required score to do engineering in MIT
  16. Required percentage of marks for getting Testing Jobs being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th and Inter and 55% in B.Tech?
  17. Job opportunities in Private Sector for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 7.09 CGPA in B.Tech?
  18. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?