16th November 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What should i study after HS to achieve the opportunity to study abroad?

I want a systematic line to study and get to go for abroad studies. So tell me what should i study after HS to get this opportunity? I will be grateful to know my answer soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Opportunity to study MS Abroad?
  3. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  4. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Is it possible for a BSc student to study MS in Abroad? Is there any better opportunity after BSc?
  6. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  7. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  9. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  10. Way to achieve the dream of Abroad studies?
  11. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  12. Entrance exams to study B.Tech with scholarship in Abroad?
  13. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  14. Can I get an opportunity(by scholarship or aid) to study Chemical Engineering Abroad? How should I avail these opportunities?
  15. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  16. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  17. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  18. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
17th November 2015, 07:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i study after HS to achieve the opportunity to study abroad?

You can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech, BCA, BBA, B.Com, etc., after completion of your Higher Secondary. To get admission in Bachelor's degree courses in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination. TOEFL/IELTS score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad Universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?