6th July 2016, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for the GRE exam? How to prepare for them?

Hello,

I'm doing my b.tech fm E&Tc stream.I'm in 2nd yr & want to prepare for gre fm now.Plz guide I want to what is syllabus,which sub I'ld concentrate & what is exam pattern.I need complete information brouchure if possible.
Thank u...

11th July 2016, 01:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for the GRE exam? How to prepare for them?

There is no particular syllabus followed for the GRE examination. The GRE general test questions will be asked from Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning and Analytical Writing sections.

The syllabus for GRE general test is attached below :-

You can prepare for GRE examination by taking coaching from any reputed GRE coaching centers or if you are good at Quantitative and English, you can also prepare on your own for GRE examination.
Attached Files
File Type: txt GRE SYLLABUS.txt(714 Bytes, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?