12th March 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of GRE will be released? Syllabus of GRE?

Hello Sir,
I am new to GRE and I don't know any detail like when GRE notification will release and what is the syllabus of GRE? Please let me know asap.

14th March 2016, 06:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of GRE will be released? Syllabus of GRE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am new to GRE and I don't know any detail like when GRE notification will release and what is the syllabus of GRE? Please let me know asap.
GRE test can be taken after every twenty one days. So you can apply any time for GRE exam.

I have attached the syllabus for GRE exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GRE-REVISED-SYLLABUS-2013-PDF.pdf(502.2 KB, 5 views)
14th March 2016, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There will not be any notification for GRE examination. The GRE examination is conducted throughout the year on specific dates by Educational Training Services (ETS). You can appear in GRE examination at any time by booking a test slot on GRE official website http://www.ets.org/gre/ by making the prescribed examination fee. Once, you have booked the slot, you can appear in GRE examination. The syllabus of GRE examination includes Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning.
14th March 2016, 11:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
There will not be any notification for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). You can appear for the online test once every 21 days up to 5 times within a year. It is useful for taking admission in over 1000 business schools around the world. There also coaching classes available for this examination. The website link is
Click here

The ETS is conducting the test. You can also appear for paper delivered GRE test. You can get the details in the website given above. You can fix the date for examination in the website itself. The GRE Syllabus:
  • Verbal Reasoning
  • Quantitative Reasoning
  • Analytical Writing

The detailed syllabus pdf link is given

Click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?