5th August 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the various entrance exam I need to write for taking up UG course in abroad?

Dear Sir/Mam,
Can you tell me which exams v r supposed to give after ug .
i m in my last year of bsc biotec...? It will be really helpful if you can give me the information on the same soon as possible to me. Awaiting for the answer now.

so plz rply

6th August 2015, 09:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various entrance exam I need to write for taking up UG course in abroad?

To do Under Graduate course in Abroad, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you need to report your scores for applying admission to UG course in Abroad Universities. If the university satisfies with your score report, they will send you an i20 (admission letter). After receiving admission letter from the university, you need to book a slot for Visa Interview. If your visa is approved, you can go Abroad for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?