30th October 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

When should I take the GRE test after completion of B.Tech with 63% marks?

Hi,

I am pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science with aggregate of 63%
and i'm planning to do my masters degree in us for fall intake.
when should i take my GRE test for good universities? Can you please guide me on this?

31st October 2016, 08:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I take the GRE test after completion of B.Tech with 63% marks?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your graduation course. You can opt for higher studies in abroad. You need to opt for GRE when you are well prepared. There is hardly any time to appear in GRE and apply for spring fall. Hence the bear option for you is to prepare for autumn fall. The ideal time for you to give GRE is in January so that you have ample time to complete all formalities and have enough time for visa processing. You can also take at a later time if you are not prepared well for GRE currently.
31st October 2016, 04:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I take the GRE test after completion of B.Tech with 63% marks?

To get admission for pursuing Master's degree in US for fall intake, you have to write GRE examination before January and submit your test score report along with IELTS examination score report to the college you wish to apply for admission to pursue MS course. After submitting the application form, the university will review your application and check whether you are eligible for admission or not, if you are eligible for admission then, they will send an i20 and you can apply for US student visa to pursue your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?