30th October 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing MS in USA with 6.5 CGPA and a backlog?

I have a backlogs of 38 .I cleared all now .I have a cgpa of 6.5 .I have a GRE score of 310 .and ielts score of 7.5 . I have done a research type project .and two fabrication type projects .I have attended two inplant training sections in two very reputed company and a internship also .I got a very strong lor and SOP ..
can I get admission for Ms in USA ,if not any other countries ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in GRE if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech and having one backlog?
  2. Backlog history will create any problem for admission in ME at Germany?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in USA after completion of B.Tech with one backlog in 1st semester?
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after scoring 75% in 12th and 10th? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year with 6.5 CGPA
  5. Am I eligible for MS from USA after scoring 8.12 CGPA in B.E?
  6. What is the CGPA criteria required for applying for courses like MS and Ph.D from USA?
  7. Am I eligible for doing MS in USA with 92% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 55% in B.E?
  8. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for Infosys after clearing all backlogs and 6.8 CGPA?
  10. How to study MS in USA after completing B.E ECE with 72.46% in CGPA?
  11. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after having a backlog history in BE? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for PG courses in USA after completion of B.Sc medical course?
  13. Whether my backlogs will affect the admission in universities of Canada?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture, Capgemini and Wipro with a gap after 12th and in B.E. due to backlog?
  15. When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?
  16. Will I be allowed to join if got placed in iGATE but failed in a subject of B.Tech 7th semester?
  17. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  18. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive with 6.5 CGPA being a CSE final year student?
31st October 2016, 04:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MS in USA with 6.5 CGPA and a backlog?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MS in USA with 6.5 CGPA, IELTS 7.5 and GRE 310. If you have backlogs, you need to clear them before you applying for admission in US universities. You have very good IELTS and GRE scores, so, you can easily get admission in top universities for pursuing MS course. After getting admit and I20 from the university, you can apply for US student visa for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?