30th October 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Which exams one should take to pursue MS in Automobile engineering in Germany?

Which exams one should take to pursue MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany? Is it necessary to learn German Language? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  2. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  3. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Which exams one should take to pursue MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany? Is it necessary to learn German Language?
  5. Which exams should be given to pursue MS in the field of Automobile in Germany? What are the scholarships available for the same?
  6. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  7. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  8. Which is the best country to pursue masters in automobile engineering?
  9. Exams to be undertaken to pursue Masters in Automobile Design in Germany?
  10. List of best Universities in Germany for MS in mechanical and automobile fields?
  11. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  12. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for MS course in Germany? -- [New]
  14. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  16. How may I do MS in Automobile from Germany? List of exams I've to write for the same?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  18. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
31st October 2016, 04:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams one should take to pursue MS in Automobile engineering in Germany?

To pursue MS in Automobile Engineering course in Germany, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations which tests your English Language Proficiency skills. After receiving your test score reports, you need to submit them to the universities you wish to apply for admission for pursuing MS course. It is not mandatory to learn German language for pursuing higher studies in Germany but, it is best to learn as the people in Germany will talk in German language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?